Friday, August 15, 2008

UbD Template

I spent a considerable amount of time studying the 3 designs of templates that we had to choose from. I pondered which one would be most beneficial for me at this early learning stage of Understanding By Design. I do not want to get myself into something that is too complicated and impractical for me to use in the beginning because then I will never feel comfortable in using the templates. My goal is to ease into this process so that I may begin to feel comfortable with this and therefore I would be more likely to use these more frequently and be able to advance to other templates that were more involved. For the beginning of this process I decided that I would use the one page template as this one seem like he most practical for me to use at this stage.

No comments: