Wednesday, August 13, 2008
TPE-Summary
It is clear to me that I need to invest energy and time becoming comfortable and familiar with the utilization of the TPE's to guide my instuction as a teacher. These TPE's will undoubtedly help me assess and reasses my performance as a teacher. I plan on using them to help me set teaching goals, and to measure growth. They are also essential in helping me assess my strengths as well as my weaknesses. In the very first assignment for Topic 2 I was not familiar with the TPE's; therefore, I had no clear understanding of some of the expectations. I am even more convinced after reading the articles that each one carries tremendous weight and cannot be left out. I have a long journey in my practice as a teacher, and I will definately use these to guide my improvements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment